Emergency Dentistry From Your Dentists in Rochester
When a dental emergency strikes, it's vital that you see a dental professional right away to care for your smile. Emergency dentistry can help to save a tooth that has been knocked out and/or relieve pain from a toothache.
Why is emergency dental care so important?
At its most basic, emergency dentistry can be defined as any dental problem that requires immediate treatment in order to prevent further damage and/or pain. Dental emergencies can range from dental pain to a lost cavity, crown, or tooth. Some dental emergencies are more serious than others, but all of them should be seen by a dental professional as soon as possible.
Some of the most common dental emergencies:
- Toothaches: A toothache is typically a sign that there is something wrong with your tooth. It may be a sign of decay, an infection, or another type of dental problem.
- Dental pain: Dental pain can be caused by a number of different things, including tooth decay, an infection, or even a cracked tooth.
- Knocked out tooth: Often caused by contact sports, if you take action and see us right away, there's a chance that the tooth can be put back in its place.
No matter the dental emergency, it's important to seek dental care right away as emergency dentistry can help to save a tooth, relieve pain, and prevent further oral damage. Call us today!
Contact Us About Emergency Dentistry Today
- Have pain eradicated as soon as possible
- Increase your likelihood of saving a damaged or injured tooth
- If infection is present, prevent it from spreading by seeing us
- Learn how to care for a dental emergency until we can care for you
- Protect your smile!